Accounts & Administrative Officer
- Perform daily bookkeeping & accounting duties including FRR report to the SFC
- Prepare payments with regards to Company's expenses
- Handle general staff expenses such as Claims & MPF
- Assist in general office administration & ad hoc tasks to ensure the overall efficiency smooth running of the Company
- At least Diploma in Accounting or higher with good accounting knowledge
- Able to handle full set with or without supervision will be an advantage
- Experienced candidates with previous employment in financial industry (especially from stock-broking firms) are encouraged to apply
- Good command of written & spoken Englisn & Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Proficient in MS-Office or other job related software
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently with full responsibility & initiative in a pressured environment
- Fresh graduates looking for a career in financial industry are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the above position & job reference number as the subject of your e-mail.